Holger Danske

Saturday, September 09, 2006

super saturday

Being on travel, I have lots of time on my hands, so I started this blog thing. Not that New Mexico isn't wonderful and exciting... Things seem to move slower here, I am not used to spending 20 minutes in line at McDonalds or at Smith's, it gets annoying. I hope I don't have to be here as long as I am scheduled to be here. The rest of the team should get here next week, at least then I won't have to eat out alone, that gets old quick. I miss the family too.
It is cool to be working where I am though, am get to see things up close, sorry I have to be vague. The hotel has a kitchen and such, so I can eat some real food, and has a exercise room and pool to keep me busy.

2 Comments:

  • hi Cory!
    Of course I remember you. Work travel stinks. Rob has to travel every now and then...I guess he actaully likes the break. And he goes to cool places like the middle of the Mojave desert, nowhere town Maryland and if he's lucky sunny northern England.

    Say hi to everyone for me!
    Lana

    By Blogger Lana, at 10:42 AM  

  • Hi Cory,
    you never know who you are going to run into blogging. Are there aliens where you are? I love New Mexico weather at least where we went it was so cool in the summer you have to swim indoors . In Los Alamos,that is where Richard was born.
    marcia

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home