Holger Danske

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It is so quiet

I am not used to having it so quiet or having so much time to myself and uninteruptted. My attenion span is about 30 minutes, I'm not sure if that is the average time in between interuptions at work, emails, meetings or just the length of a sitcom.
I brought a book but I think I forgot how to read. Maybe later.
The TV has 9/11 coverage everywhere, it is hard to watch sometimes but
am glad people get reminded of what we are dealing with. I get tired of people
saying stupid things about the war on terror, they don't get it, they dont see everything.
I hope some of the work I am doing will help the military folks. It is hard to complain
about being on this trip when it helping out in some way. I hope my family can see it that
way too and not miss me. My brother in law will be gone for over a year, outside the country, it makes these trips seem trivial in comparison. NM is OK, my other option would be in the middle of the Mohave. This is OK. It will be good to start working tomorrow. I like that better than being in the hotel room eating iced oatmeal cookies and watching beverly hillbillies.

2 Comments:

  • I was looking to see if you posted again i guess you got busy.

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 7:36 AM  

  • me too, post a photo of your kids. I'd love to see how they've grown!

    By Blogger Lana, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home