Holger Danske

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday

It is nice to take it easy on Sunday. I taught my class in church today, the kids seemed to be somewhere else, it was even an interesting lesson, atleast I thought. 4B had a great time playing with his band last night, they played all of the songs he wrote plus a few others, even a an InSync song I have no idea why, I guess they made a ska version. He asked a girl to homecoming a weel ago by taking a giant spool of purple thread I bought at the DI for a few dollars and strung it around her car down the road to the park a few miles and back with notes along the thread ( you can even tell that they used a few miles of thread off the spool). She was at his concert, but hasn't answered him yet, he is getting anxiuos. H got her braces on, she is hurting, and hasn't eaten anything but ravioli, she is starting to smell like a tomato.
Tomorrow is M's bithday, she will be 6, she is very exited. She helded make dessert today, we picked a bunch of peaches and made cobbler.

Here is a picture of the airplane I am working on. You can see the new paint job on the front they did, which set us back a week. It is for a different mission they are also doing.
Can you guess what it is?

1 Comments:

  • cool paint job!, I'm a bad guesser..is it a bullet?

    Hope the girl says yes, I have heard mormon lore of the creative dating practices of the Utah dwellers. Sounds like fun!

    By Blogger Lana, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home