Holger Danske

Thursday, September 21, 2006

what?

Went to the Dr. today because my ear has been bothering me for some time. The Jr Dr. looked around and said he needed to get the Dr. , never a good sign. That means i ain't getting out with a bottle of pills to get better. The Dr. came in, looked, and said Mmm, mmm, mmhhmmm, mmhhmmhhmmhm. You need to go to see an EMT right away, we need to get those open.
Appearently he said ENT, a Ear/Nose/throat Dr., I thought i was go to the hospital. So I am going to see another guy tomorrow. Something like a cronic ear infection . The PA just kept saying, Iv'e never seen anything like that before, washed his hands.
I feel like a leaper.

1 Comments:

  • oh no! That doesn't sound fun, good thing you don't have to fly the planes!

    By Blogger Lana, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home