Holger Danske

Friday, October 20, 2006

So another week went by, it has been very busy. I have worked everyday for the last few weeks. Things are going OK here, but the big demo is next week so there is no time to change or fix anything risky. At least the weather has been nice. One more week before going back home.
Today my freinds left for the hunting trip, i was going to go until my stay here got extended. I was looking forward to camping out with friends.
I is somewhat interesting here, it is not often i get to see the planes a nd helicopters, and such up close. I called my dad while standing out on the wing of a c135 , i think he got a kick out of that (yes it was on the ground at the time).
We are eating too well, i think if i wasnt running every morning i wouldnt be able to fit through the door. running at 5:00 am takes some getting use to for me, but i am getting there. S would kill me if i started up the treadmill at 5 back home, maybe it is time to move it out of the bedroom ( the tread mill, not S).

2 Comments:

  • sorry you have to be away from your family for so long :(
    The only kid you might know is Megan Eckenrode. She's the middle one in the picture of three.

    Looks like your Powell trip was fun. cool frog:)

    By Blogger Lana, at 7:08 PM  

  • S is not an it so there was no confusion on my part:) She really misses you.

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home