Holger Danske

Monday, October 02, 2006

Good day

It was a good day, we finally were able to fly the system i have been
working on for the last few years on a big plane. Everything just worked,
it was great. I didn't have much to do but clean up after the stupid
mice that invade the trailer, it is better than panicing over failures.
Back home tomorrow, hopfully not to rarrbit. Then after a breif
8 hours, off again.
Have been eating too much, went to a brazilian place, ate a few cows worth
of beef. It was OK, but pricy, glad I am not paying for it.
I felt guilty so i got up at 5 am to go running, which was all
cancelled by go to the seafood place the next day. That's what
life is about, balance.

2 Comments:

  • Yes Balance, I seek for that each day, most of the time I almost make it:). glad your system was successful!!! Enjoy your few moments home. Richard is in Atlanta this week.

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 7:34 AM  

  • ha! I need more balance. Glad you're getting good food :)

    By Blogger Lana, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home