Holger Danske

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

blah

So our last guests prompts us to replace the matress in the guest room. That part was OK, but every mattress trickled down the rooms, so I moved one after another. The last one, the one going to the dump, was just funny, it literally had springs falling out as I took it to the door. Maybe it doesn't want to leave.
It was interesting having a huge black eye at work. No one said anything,, but how could you miss something like that? Maybe they were afraid to ask. No one seemed to be shy about commenting on my vasectomy walk, and giggling...
This is dance day, 3 girls, 3 classes, 3 trips. every week. I hope they enjoy the classes. At least I get 5 minutes alone with them.
4B went to USU yesterday to check out the school. I was glad to see him get so interested, he met with some teachers and learned a lot. It should be a good school for him, at least for the first year.
Today and yesterday are science fair and Iproject deadlines. We have been making posters, doing science, printing pictures, it is fun. I think N got a bit tired of me explaining stupid engineering things to her, she just wanted to get er done. H is writing on dragons. She insistes thy are real. She has no problem just making things up as she goes. Like how dragon ladies lay the dragon eggs outside the cave, then just leaves them. That's why dragons are so tuff.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home