Holger Danske

Saturday, January 20, 2007

not again

So it has been a while since a post. Pretty much the same things go on. I spent a week in New Mexico doing more flight tests, at least this time I was on the flight crew, it is more interesting on the aircraft than at the ground station. Probably going back in March for a few more weeks. Then maybe deyployment ...
I should post a picture of me, I have a nice shiner, it is a nice purple, glad the swelling is down though. S can have a bad temper sometimes. My eye looks bad, but I don't think anyone will notice at church. I am somehow invisible there, I think I go go naked and no one would notice.
The cold is getting old here, I don't think it has even been above freezing for the last few weeks, it may snow a little today, that might warm it up a bit.
We got a VoIP phone to replace the qwest phone. It works most of the time, but I have to reset it every few days, it must be a Windows phone.
My Dad have his birthday a few days ago, it is hard to see Dad getting older. He seems to be doing fine, but I am starting to become aware he won't be here forever. I went down yesterday, we spent sometime on google earth looking at some of the places in Japan and Korea where he lived when he was in the AF. It was fun.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Cory I think they WOULD notice naked.. What were you two fighting about this time that you got a black eye? first you break her ankle then this,,, fight fight fight !!!!

    Google earth is kinda fun but it is sooooooooooo hard to see our parents get older i was visiting my Mom tonight and she is very forgetful and agitated .

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 6:56 PM  

  • I laughed out loud at your seatbelt comment.
    It was fun to see S this last month. Sounds like your family is doing great. I bet they miss you with all the traveling.

    By Blogger Lana, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home