Holger Danske

Friday, February 09, 2007

H's BDay

It is H's birthday today, which started with the traditional breakfast in bed. She was up and dressed by the time it was ready, but she hopped back in bed for the event. Tonight is the party, which is combined with her best freind, who also has her birthday this week. She just got back from Canada trip wth her mom and 2 sisters. Sounds like they had fun.
Work has been busy, but it has been hard to get enough time to finish everything. S was gone, now is running the book fair at school everyday, so I have to be here.
I went to my first cub scout meeting yesterday, it was OK. I was dreading it I have to admit. It seems like that is all I did for 10 years and not ready to go back.
Am trying to get everything ready to got back to NM for more flight tests. I really want to get everything fixed in or there before it goes to Iraq. It will be a busy few weeks there.
M is sitting on the bed with a book waiting for me to read it to her. She can read OK, and is getting better all the time.
Amelia Bedelia fan

3 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday H!

    You don't have to go to Iraq do you?

    I wish they would call me to cub scouts, I don't love my present callings...and you must know it's really bad if I think cubs would be better.

    By Blogger Lana, at 12:20 PM  

  • 50/50 chance
    What calling do you have now?

    By Blogger Holger Danske, at 4:32 PM  

  • WHois the Amelia fan you or M

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home