Holger Danske

Sunday, July 29, 2007

another year older

Yesterday was my birthday again. It was fun to have a day that I didn't have to do anything
if I didn't want to. I did end up working in the yard and an the cabinets ad stuff. We even spent 2 hours in walmart, but that wasn't fun. We did have some kids over for s'mores in the new fire pit, i did enjoy that.
I leave again for Mojave again tomorrow, hopefully for just a few days. I have a water survival traininc class Monday, then test flight Tuesday, then hopefully home that same aftenoon. I am not holding my breath though, things change there often. If I have to spent anymore time away from home I think I will lose it and end up in a white jacket. There was an accident at the airport where we work, and explosion while they where loading rocket fuel into spaceship two. Three were killed,
the work in the hanger two down from us. It is somber there.
When I was back I went with S and two others to bear lake for at he afternoon. I was excited because I was to just ride along, stress free. Of course it turned out I ended up driving my car the whole way and back. I could even participant in the conversation. The rain was so bad the car was hydroplaning and couldn't see anything for at least 30 minutes, very stressful.
men are that we might have joy? I wish I could learn how this works better.

4 Comments:

  • happy Birthday!!!

    yep, it was a chick flik.

    Sorry about the accident.

    By Blogger Lana, at 5:51 PM  

  • Barone's Pizza

    (661) 948-0771

    1229 W Avenue I, Lancaster, CA 93534

    big baron sandwich~ yummy

    By Blogger Lana, at 5:58 PM  

  • Happy Bday!, sorryabout the stressful drive but youwere able to keep them safe so in retrospect there is joy. I am glad your Bday was nice Thanks for you kind words about R

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 8:41 PM  

  • But you got to go to the DI for your birthday! That was good, right? The two hours in Walmart is torture to even a seasoned shopper like me.

    But you didn't tell the best part of your birthday... The part where I thought Saturday was the 27th and your birthday wasn't until Sunday until N told us. It was about 2 in the afternoon, right? So then I scrambled to make up for forgetting it AGAIN! At least I already had your gifts ready and had planned on your favorite meal for dinner. But I invited your parents for dinner a day late...

    By Blogger Shauna6pack, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home