Holger Danske

Sunday, July 22, 2007

First flight

Finally had the first flight after weeks of waiting. Everything went well,
no big problems, comm systems worked like we thought.
It was interesting to see this place from the air. The dry lake bed at
Edwards is interesting, along with some of the other things.
It was hot though, stuff kept overheating when we were on the ground.
I am tired of eating out, everything starts to taste like a cheeseburger
from jack in the box, even the salmon I had.

2 Comments:

  • Hey! I figured out how to double post my blog here and at livejournal so now I can respond to your posts :>

    I'm sorry everything tastes bad. Hurry home and I will fix you something yummy!

    By Blogger Shauna6pack, at 5:29 PM  

  • like Rearebit

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home