Holger Danske

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy Barfday

S told me several times over the last few days that the bathroom sink was clogged and not draining at all. I havent got to it yet. We are remodeling the bathroom, so we had a guy from a bathroom place come to give us a bid. It was about 15 minutes before he was to arrive so I thought I better pick up the bathroom. To my suprise M had filled the sink with barf during the night, so I had to unclog the sink while it full. I like a chanellenge and deadlines, but that wasn't fun somehow. I wonder if it was really S's way of getting me to fix the sink. The day didn't get much better, now the other kids are saying they fill sick. To top it off, I will probably have to stay home from church with one of them tomorrow and watch TV.

2 Comments:

  • Rob "had to stay home" with two sickies yesterday and play x-box.
    What great dads you guys are:)

    By Blogger Lana, at 7:00 PM  

  • Blech!!!! in the sink? They make Mixing bowls for that???

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home