Holger Danske

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

back home

WE finally finished the flight tests in NM, at least called it quits. We were able to fix the last
major issue and fly it. We were all in our flight suits and in our seats to fly again last monday when the pilot called in sick so the mission was scrubbed. Pilot is out until the 30th, so the customer told us to pack up and go home, so we did. I was there for three weeks almost so I am glad to be home again. It is a bit hard to re-adjust from being fully dedicated to flight tests to going back to being the head of the household, father, husband, employee, etc. It was a bit harder than i thought. I worry to much about everyone when I am here, which makes life not much fun. I guess there is not much I can do about that though.
Everyone else seems to be doing well. Return to work tomorrow, which isnt fun, but atleast it keeps me busy. Am home alone today, S went to a church thing, M just came home from school, now we go shopping or something I guess.

1 Comments:

  • Quinn works for Lockheed now. He got an MBA and does something in their HR dept. I don't know if that would be helpful to your friend or not.

    By Blogger Lana, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home