Holger Danske

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Party at my house.

At least that is what i learned today. We are showing hairspray out side on the projector for the neighborhood next weekend. Good thing I am used to a lot of girls at the house. Hopefully I will have enough of the tile done to facilitate.
We are planning on a trip to yellowstone soon, I haven't been up there for many years. I did like it, I hope it goes well. 4B should be out of school that week so he might come with us also. If he figures out the cell phone may not work there, he may change his mind.
This morning was funny. A police officer came to the house at 9am and asked for 4B. He was asleep so I woke him and told him the police were at the door asking for him. He came up and the officer told him someone found his wallet at the park this morning. He was relieved. He didn't know he lost it even, but I am sure he didn't have any idea why the police would come for him.

3 Comments:

  • yikes that was scarey and lucky too

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 9:15 PM  

  • It isn't Hairspray, it is High School Musical 2. I can see how you could get them confused but I assure you, the kids would NOT be happy to see Ricki Lake instead of Zach Efron!

    By Blogger Shauna6pack, at 6:47 AM  

  • we are having a high school musical viewing party too, but it's just upstairs in the game room, not nearly as cool!
    Zach Efron was in the new hairspray.

    Glad he found the wallet, yikes!

    we won't move until next summer. flight testing won't start until October but the kids and I will go before school starts. S will be a senior and it'll be hard enough without arriving in the middle of the fall.

    By Blogger Lana, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home