Holger Danske

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

that was fun

We were scheduled to fly today, but it turned out to be 2 hours sitting on the runway waiting for hardware/power problems to be resolved. The mission was scrubbed. That means I get to stay here another two days at least. It was so cold in the plane, they had the AC on full. Even in a fly suit I was shivering. I almost pulled out the wool cap from the pocket in my flight suit, but I feared the mocking of the others since it is a silly looking cap with a reservoir end.
So I had the afternoon off, sort of, just on call. I went to the Barone pizza place in Lancaster Lana recommended. Figured she is awesome so the sandwich must be too. It was, but I shouldn't have eaten the peppers they had on the side. I will be paying for that later.
Latest word is the flight is on for the morning, but I won't hold my breath.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home