Holger Danske

Sunday, September 30, 2007

FAll must be here

Since we got our first snow yesterday, I must be forced to admit summer is over. It went so fast I didn't even notice it. I spent much of March, June, and July, and part of August traveling doing flight tests so a lot of things from "the list" didn't get done this summer. Plus all my spare time is spent working on the kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those projects.
I am getting ready for another flight test this spring at Nellis AFB and have been very busy, so I guess it will never stop. I am glad we have a few vacations this summer though. Disneyland is in a few weeks, that should be an adventure.

3 Comments:

  • I love Disneyland, it's the happiest place on earth :)

    One dress...5 girls...that could work, in your dreams :)
    We have a closet full of dresses from Dani that have seen the light of day (or the dark of night, which ever) once each. It's very sad and causes Rob much grief!

    By Blogger Lana, at 10:01 AM  

  • I love Disneyland, it's the happiest place on earth :)totallyagree and so jeakos I want to go

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 3:22 PM  

  • that was jealous

    By Blogger Joyismygoal, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home